Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm honestly curious...and not trying to be unusual?

What do strippers do when they have their period, especially at fully nude clubs? Do they have to pocket a few days off or something? Would they a moment ago wear tampons and hide the string? I know near are health requirements concerning STI's, but are within some for menstruation?I'm honestly curious...and not trying to be unusual?
They either use a tampon or something call cup (like a diaphragm) if its available in the country
They wear tampons and cover the string. A lady's got to do what a lady's get to do. You know?
I really don't know but when you find out let me no
I believe they use a tampon and stow the string.
i think that they us a tampon and hige the string
Ok using tampons i guess not adjectives tampons have strings any, but you can sort of push the sting inside a bit so you can still grab it

No comments:

Post a Comment