Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular period!?

i got my first length in january. after i got my subsequent 24 days later. afterwards 28 days later. after 25 days later. immediately my last one be april 20th. its june 10th. im not pregnant. i dont exerise and i eat adjectives the time. dont tell me im pregnant. im not. why arent i getting my subsequent one. its been two months. is near something wrong? all my other period were brown and individual lasted two days. my mom say its because i just started getting it. is she right? why wont it come! it want it. i love period! i cant stop whinning to my mom because i want it so bad!Irregular period!?
if you havent be having your extent for 2 years yet to be exact perfectly usual
Go to the doctors. You might have something wrong or possibly your just own irregular periods. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment