Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm getting tired of this Question anyone else...?

Well it's always a interrogate about their length...sorry okay look it up on the internet and you'll find it. GEEZ!I'm getting tired of this Question anyone else...?
hmm it sounds like it's that time of the month for you. What is your problem? I have it in mind we are teenagers trying to learn and you can't utter you were never tentative or worried about something dealing beside your period when you be young. Maybe citizens can't find the specific symptoms on the Internet and was wondering what it is and what other peoples experiences be. GEEEEEEZZZZ yourself!
dont feel unpromising! im sick of them too! ughh!!
Menopause is great.
this is the internet...
Well, then don't answer them. Maybe some associates want to know, maybe some culture know how other people are attitude.
Perhaps you'd like to log stale and do some breathing exercises. I love to help race and periods are an prominent subject! I know when I was immature my girlfriends use to talk in the order of them a lot to return with a better idea of what is commonplace and what is not. It could be that these girls don't have anyone to converse to, or maybe they are emberassed? You can skip over these question and look on another subject if you are so bothered by them and let me answer adjectives of the period question because I don't mind at all!! :)
I commented on impossible to tell apart question you put twice. But I will let somebody know you I'm getting sick of people adage I'm 5'4 and I weigh 85 pounds. Am I fat? I connote oh my god there adjectives such liars. I'm also sick of those freakin 15 year olds saying I reason I'm pregnant. What do I do? Although I have to agree next to the other people. Whats your problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment