Saturday, October 23, 2010

In london...when should a girl start going to the gyno to bring pap smear test... what age? adjectives?

all those girls out within who have sex even at a youthful age...should they be going to get pap smear test ?In london...when should a girl start going to the gyno to bring pap smear test... what age? adjectives?
Yes, but you will get a note before your 21st birthday to own one.
I think you should start going as soon as you start your time.
Yes, because they probably have more than one sex partner. Waiting til nuptials is safe sex. You are at risk contacting sexual transmitted diseases otherwise.
My doctor told me to get hold of my first one within a year of first have sex and then almost every 5 years as far as I can remember.
I'm not sure what living in London have to do with it, but a girl should start seeing a gynecologist when she become sexually active or when she turns 18, which ever comes first.
You should hold a smear once you are sexually active. Probably after 3 years, as smears are taken every three years.
Frankly one should acquire a pap BEFORE becoming sexually active.
I have my first pap at age 11, lost virginity at age 21.
I'm pretty sure your meant 2 hav them wen ur sexually stirring not age related
I live in Kent and have one at 18
Last time i went to the ethnic group planning clinic to pick up more pills i was told they raise the age to 25 for your first smear test, I'm 22 and own never been call for one, so i mentioned it to my GP and FPC doctor and they confirmed it's now 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment