Monday, October 18, 2010

If you resembling yourself but your too feminine what should you do?

like im 14 yrs but im devolping more than I want to and I hold a big butt and a small waist and especailly big in the chest?
give support to I dont want this?!If you resembling yourself but your too feminine what should you do?
Hun, you're growing up! Most other teens can't wait for this to appear! Girls always whine roughly not having boobs, period, and curves. You sound resembling you're developing into a beautiful childlike lady, what's wrong next to this?
I can imagine that it might be annoying because your body is varying and there's things that are new to you, but you'll carry used to it. I'm sure that pretty soon you'll be happy as a clam that you hold the body you do!
Good luck! :)
EDIT: Maddie B, stop asking underaged girls to send pictures of themselves to you. Sicko. Leave the poor girl alone!
try to work out more and wance you are done get through a lot to gain more counterbalance on your waist
P.S. send me a picture of you at purplepantherbm@yahoo.com

  • info on a wage levy
  • what is web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment