Monday, October 18, 2010

Im 13 enjoy pubic hackle, boobs & discharge When will I go and get my PERIOD? Im so not here out adjectives my friends hold theirs!

I mean I enjoy carmps mood swings but my friends said I will get it surrounded by a month and nothing have happened!!Im 13 enjoy pubic hackle, boobs & discharge When will I go and get my PERIOD? Im so not here out adjectives my friends hold theirs!
Once you acquire it you'll wish you hadn't.
psyche wait a few months. dont be disheartened period are annoying as hell
remember you can start your period from the ages between 10 and 16
the best item to do is ask your mum when she started her period. Daughters tend to start at the age their mothers did
Very soon honey, be lenient.
You will wish it away in a couple of years, I promise!
don't ne looking forward to it! it's not pleasent! Well, you have to have a handle on that everyone gets it at different times. One of my friends get it when she was contained by 4th grade. My mother get it when she was 15. Everyone is different.
I'd speak you'll get it soon, but really, why would you want period? They're awful!
If you don't your periods by the time you're 16, afterwards is the time to start to worry.
ooh honey its not a big problem yar b cool
ok will u all the best ...
shami
i be 13 almost 14 when i got mine consent to me tell you a secert permit it come if you get to disturbed talk near you mom and ask her why and if she has to similar to my sister she will take you to the doctor to construct sure everything working you may not get it into 16 trust me you dont want to rush it

No comments:

Post a Comment