Monday, October 18, 2010

I'M 14 AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS 105 AND SHE WANT TO GO GO DANCE IS THAT NORMAL?

I'M 14 AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS 105 AND SHE WANT TO GO GO DANCE IS THAT NORMAL?
Well at 105 yrs old, can she still bop ?
What are you talking in the region of child ?
I hope the 105 is her weight. Tell her to shake what her mama give her.
Perfectly normal.
Excuse me? Is your girlfriend 105 years ripened?? Or do you mean her counterweight or something? Becuase if your girlfriend is 105 years old. all right. I don't know what to say.
you must show 15 right =at 105 your girlfriend might have a knotty time keeping up with you==seriously=== you are young at heart and dancing is a factor of fun time in your lives =enjoy yourself
do u suggest her weight or exotic dance? well surrounded by that business i don't think it matter if she looks good and at least possible has shape.
Wow! What's a 14 year dated doing with a 105 year outdated?!?
maybe you be paid her feel young at heart again... go for it.
Well if I be you then I would permit her go, jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment