Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 5 months pregnant and pinch Lortab when I can acquire them. I want to quit.?

Ive been taken them on and rotten for 7 months It started when i had my tooth pulled and I deem they make me more competent to work around the house and be more level minded. They don't form me hi or anything. I take a 1/2 every 5 or 6 hours. I know they haven't found any article that says it hurts the little one and I know OB's give to some paitents sometimes I guess I worried roughly my adtiction more than anything. I'm driving my husband nuts because he dosent want me to do them any more. When I have them i'm fine but afterwards i spend days trying to find them. Its been 3 days I want to be done! Any suggestions? gratitudeI'm 5 months pregnant and pinch Lortab when I can acquire them. I want to quit.?
I would talk to your doctor. Perhaps you should consider Narcotics Anonymous or a rehab center?
You inevitability to see your doc and ask for his help surrounded by getting off the medication. Also you are pregnant and should not hold been taking those short your docs ok while you were pregnant.
Don't want to startle you but maybe this is your answer. If a Dr. or nurse suspects drug addiction, they can experiment your urine or blood without your consent. They can christen the child protection services and take the little one away from you to a foster home. Dry out before you deliver if you want to preserve your baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment