Monday, October 18, 2010

Im 5'3" and 14 yrs feeble. am i short?

n do you think i can grow to 5'7"?.
my mum is 5'1" , dad is 5'5", grandads r 5'8" n 5'7".5
my uncles r my grandads point.Im 5'3" and 14 yrs feeble. am i short?
Normal size i guess but dont count on hitting 5'7
well you might trademark it to 5'7..
well i'm 5'2 and i'm 18...so you towering to me
im about 5'3.. and im 16.. you dont stop growing till your resembling 18 right? im not actually sure but if your that elevated, your that tall.. much easier to win a boyfriend that is taller afterwards you with that largeness anyways:).
I think you will grow but you cant be sure how elevated you are going to be, so just be lenient... seriously.
What can i say is : you are high-ceilinged if you are female but for guy , sorry ! I'm masculine 5'6" only .

No comments:

Post a Comment