Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im a women within my 40's and due to run on a summer holiday ...?

...within the subsequent 3 weeks, the same time i am due on my interval. is there any pills i can run to delay my time?
angeIm a women within my 40's and due to run on a summer holiday ...?
Yep, you can go and ask your GP for some. I took some call Norethisterone when I went camp. Take them three times a day, starting 3 days in the past your period os due. Have fun on holiday!
You females really own my sympathy. It's just one problem after another (I'm not playing around.) For us males it's easy, for example, adjectives my shirts need ironing; so I go out and bought a new one instead.
Hi hun yes the doc can dispense you tablets to take to rearrangement your periods i took them for my brothers wedding ceremony you know the story light coloured clothes didnt want to run a chance they are wonder drugs but afterwards anything is that stops your periods hope this help ejoy your hols

No comments:

Post a Comment