Monday, October 18, 2010

If your boobs are charitable of big and stops growing will it still b big within the adjectives?

If your boobs are charitable of big and stops growing will it still b big within the adjectives?
Yes.
Yeah and eventually they will start sagging, especially when you enjoy babies.
uhm yesssssss
Yes, they fluctuate with your shipment and hormones.
yes they will.
yea, they'll still be big, but they hang down after breast-feeding.
Yeah I hope so for me too create mine are kinda big and I want biggerrr.
Yes, I developed early surrounded by elementary school, next they got huge within high college, then remained impossible to tell apart for years... I had 3 kids , surrounded by my 20's, they got somewhat smaller, now I am my 40's, weigh smaller quantity than I did in my 20's and my boobs are getting bigger. LOL shift figure. hormones do crazy things!
No, my boobs be big as at teen. When I lost weight as an grown they left and be not very big. Pregnancy affects them too because I have them get big after one kid consequently small after my next kid. I expect because they get stretched after breastfeeding and don't look great from it. My friend other had small boobs and they get big and stayed after having a child. It depends. I don't construe they get too big and stay big if you enjoy naturally small ones though/.
depends on if you are overweight immediately...if you are and you lose weight...you will lose your boobs...and they will bow...sorry to say...as you age the biggies will sink and end up hitting your knees next to your nipples...sorry it just happen that way

No comments:

Post a Comment