Monday, October 18, 2010

If your pregnancy hormone level are glorious satisfactory to confer you frequent urination..?

are they high satisfactory to have a positive pregnancy oral exam??
Frequent urination is one of the first signs of pregnancy(from everything I've read) that often shows up past a missed peirod...I'm just curious as to if you own frequent urination you can have a postive HPT. My time isn't for another few weeks...
I've had UTIs and Bladder infections previously and this doesn't feel resembling either. And I enjoy to go to the bathroom every 2 hours (or less). I merely want to know if I can take a HPT oral exam now or if I should skulk the few more weeks to see if I skip my next spell.
Direct from the www.webmd.com website
"Frequent Trips to the Bathroom.
Even before missing a term, most pregnant women report having to walk to the bathroom more often. You may even enjoy to get up during the hours of darkness! This occurs after the embryo have implanted in the uterus and begin producing the pregnancy hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone triggers frequent urination."If your pregnancy hormone level are glorious satisfactory to confer you frequent urination..?
Sorry, but it is too impulsive. Even if you are pregnant you will probably get a unenthusiastic test result. Try contained by a couple of weeks. Good luck.
probably just within your head ..
Frequent urination is adjectives during pregnancy. Early in pregnancy, the growing uterus presses on your bladder. Even the slightest pressure can be paid you nedd to go pee frequently.
If you hold any other common untimely pregnancy signs, like fatigue, nausea, aching brasts and slight spotting, go bring back a test.
With my third child, i didn't own to wait for my spell to be late to be in motion get a try-out done. If you are pregnangt, hgc levels hold started growing since you got pregnant. Just do a blood experiment to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment