Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 13 and haven't have my time.?

.
Normal or not?
.I'm 13 and haven't have my time.?
Sure is, I was a short time ago on 14 when I started. We are all different so don't verbs, as long as you are a healthy weightiness mother nature will whip her course.
Toodles ",)
Normal. Don't worry.
typical you can get your interval up to the age of 16
NORMAL
totally normal! not to be piercing but you must weight close to 115 pounds just to own a period! your body wishes a certain amount of body podginess inorder to have a time of year. i know i was 15. adjectives my friends had already started and i be way apprehensive! trust me the longer it takes till you start the better! it sucks! also if your remarkably athletic it can cause your body to not enjoy a period!
everyday. you should have it by 17 at lowest possible be very beaming!! Don't rush it! good luck!
normal- my sis didnt own hers til she was 14 and you can start anywhere from 9 years infirm - 16 years old
if you havn't started it until 16 afterwards thats a prob but ur only 13 so its no big treaty
you mite be a boy. in that casing its normal.
it's normalso don't stress over it.Every chik iz different.Oh and relate that CLAY G guy to go f*** himself.
Totally ordinary. Everyone's body is different. Be thankful you don't hold it yet. Once you do, you'll want you hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment