Monday, October 18, 2010

Im 17 and i havent have a time this month and im not pregnant.what could be my problem?

Im 17 and i havent have a time this month and im not pregnant.what could be my problem?
Stress, anxiety, and improper ingestion habits can correct your cycle. Don't stress it. You are still young. It's impeccably normal.
Stress will construct you skip a month or two.
have you lost cargo quickly? are you an athlete? change in the body will do that. If not you better be in motion see a doctor and make sure everything is okay.
Several years ago, I completely skipped a month and be totally freaked. Even after I knew I wasn't pregnant. My mother told me that every few years, your spell can just switch up close to that. I don't know how accurate her diagnosis is, lol, but there be nothing wrong beside me. In addition, drinking habits and immensity gain/loss can DEFINITELY affect it. Every time I started a new semester at college and go back to anyone stressed out after a break, my period would be adjectives screwy. But if you have any twinge, go to the doctor- greatly of my friends have have problems with their uteris' and ovaries and such.
when i be 14 i went around 6 months with out it doc said it be norm
If you recently started your period it will take a while for them to regulate!
On the other paw if you have be having period for a while and this has never happen before afterwards there could be a list of things... Stress, hormones, etc. You should see your doctor to rule out anything serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment