Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 17 and my breasts hurt adjectives the time?

Im 17 and i have have large boobs since i be 12 (i had c's when my friends have a's) and i was wondering if i could do anything because sometimes i cant breath i own constant back misery, and i cant sing anymore because i cant draw deep adequate breathsI'm 17 and my breasts hurt adjectives the time?
Well, your back strain is likely due to the leverage your immense breasts place on your upper body. There's not a lot you can do in the region of that, unfortunately, although I've hear certain bras may curtail the stress on your back.
It also sounds approaching they are putting a lot of pressure on your lungs, which would explanation difficulty breathing.
It's not a solution I think oodles women would or should choose, but these are some of the reasons some women choose to carry breast reduction surgery. It may also minister to to try losing some weight.
Maybe you sould attain it checked out by a doctor or you may still be growing.I would see a doctor about it.
They hurt adjectives the time?
Well usually when they hurt , it means they are growing but im simply not sure with this , sorry
Have you have a pregnancy test? I really have an idea that you should because I can see that most of these pains are symptons of being pregnant. Just check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment