Monday, October 18, 2010

Im 21 is it average to be confused around everything at my age?

Im 21 is it average to be confused around everything at my age?
OH YES,, Hun when i was your age i didn't know what to do next to myself,,, I was confused going on for life and who i be were i looked-for to be in enthusiasm, should i go to university should i get a errand hmmm seems close to your right were your supposed to be
dutiful luck
Yeah I spose. What are you confused about?
I am 37,but a bit ashamed to ask this press
you can be confuse at any age eg - love, relationship,profession, job, and masses more but 21 and confuse over what? spartan
Personally I don't believe surrounded by "normal" but to answer your Q, I am 25 and still not sure about anything.
I reflect on you feel similar to that coz when we are younger we think adults enjoy all the answers to almost everything.
Honey, it's everyday to be confused about everything at any age. I'm 30 and I can share you it doesn't get any easier.
I don't reflect on anyone is sure of anything at any age if that answers your question.
oh yes!
Im turning 21 within 2 weeks time, My life seem so confusing, i just dont know what to do! its crazy!
Pretty much. There is still a portion of the brain that is to say still developing. But if you are having any really bleak thoughts you should see someone. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment