Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 22 and worried around irregular bleeding, can anyone abet?

After handing contained by my dissertations i had sex next to my boyfriend for the first time in a month or so. I started bleeding during sex and go on to have my extent. This was ably over a week early (usually 35 days) which i put down to the stress. I use a mooncup so could relay it was dark, not as heavy & did not hurt as usual. It stopped completely for almost 6 days & i had sex next to him again two days ago & tonight i started bleeding with the usual interval symptoms of headache and tender back. I sometimes enjoy really extreme reactions such as nausea, swollen joint, sciatica and horrible cramps but nothing similar to this before. I've be trying to research it on the internet which has moved out me really unsettled. Also a painful tricky lump came up on the flesh on my pubic bone 5 days ago which i thought might be a bite because it didn't look resembling a spot/ingrowing hair. Do you cogitate there is any relation. I'll try to see a Dr. tomorrow but would really appreciate any thoughts until that time then. ThanksI'm 22 and worried around irregular bleeding, can anyone abet?
Could you possibly be pg? Sometimes when pg your cervix can bleed from sex.
Are you sure you're not pregnant? You may be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment