Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im a 24 year ancient girl next to a vastly low libido, what can I do to increase it? Please back me!!?

Im a 24 year ancient girl next to a vastly low libido, what can I do to increase it? Please back me!!?
How do you know it's low?Important is if you are happy next to your lovelife or not.Who told you it is low or why do you think it is?I personaly conjecture that your problem is somewhere else,maybe...
When you find out can you agree to my girlfriend know?
pray 4 a Godly husband
there is nil you can do, could it not be that chemistry is not there next to your current guy, I was approaching that when i was a young person, I married the guy and 20 years later, still near a low libido we divorced and now i enjoy met someone else and our sex life is so different.
birth control can sometimes/usually does diminution a women's libido.
If you are on BC pills and think your low libido is a problem you may want to consider a non-hormonal BC method.
Also, stress surrounded by a relationship can lower it too.
hello
this caused by stress of some sort.
studying,arguments etc..slow method
try to relax music etc...think of things content
and hot.
new route
maxoderm connection
from experience to you.
best
Unfortunately in that isn't much you can do because it is all up to mother personality. There will be many times surrounded by your life when you are totally raring to hold sex and others when you don't want to be near it. You could try masturbating alone several times a week and take your body use to having orgasms and that might minister to. Good luck.
Your not alone, I'm 22 and have like peas in a pod problem, but i did confront my fears and ask the doctor but the only point he could offer be sex therapy and at hand was a year waiting enumerate. My doctor did tell me that as i have had alot of medical problems throughout my natural life that this could cause problems too, lucklessly we're not as simple as men we can't just pinch a pill to resolve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment