Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm a 36 year frail womanly. Over the ultimate few days, I've experienced a burning sensation surrounded by my go before. ??

The sensation is strange, it feels approaching I'm burning on the inside of my head (does that label sense?) I don't have a confusion though. It can come and go immediately or last several hours. Has anyone ever experienced this or know what could be cause it? I thought maybe hormones but I'm too childlike for menopause.I'm a 36 year frail womanly. Over the ultimate few days, I've experienced a burning sensation surrounded by my go before. ??
Are you having a boss ache too? Go to askdoc.com and it'll serve and go to your doctor. If you be aware of it could be something serious don't hesitate and budge to the dr. Best Wishes.
You need to budge to a doctor and not wait any further.
While some may hold experienced what you have, you'd better consult to a professional when it comes to your head & brain.
Good luck, hope it's of late some migraine.
you need to see a doctor asap. you may be experiencing some form of epilepsy. you may be have precursors to a stroke or seizure. if it's affecting your eyes also, you could move about blind if you don't get this taken attention of NOW.
not to scare you, but near are so many things it could be. an aneurysm, tumor, cancerous growth... bring to a doctor. you never know what this may be. tell your doctor adjectives the symptoms your having. he may writ tests. (me one-sidedly, I'd rather budge through the tests and know I'm alright than not know and own something serious going on!) good luck next to this!
you neep to see i docter now who know what it is it could be a desease or something bad that can effect injuries or death so i devise you should see a docter asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment