Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm a 40 yr out-of-date woman. I attain my period exactly on the 28th or 29th daylight of my cycle. I have unprotected sex on.

the 8th day of my cycle. After consulting the gynac, I took Overal L; 2 tablets after 36 hours hours of intercourse, & another 2 tablets, 12 hours after that. I get my next period on the 18th day of my cycle, which last for 7 days. They generally end for 3 days. Will I get my consequetive period on time?I'm a 40 yr out-of-date woman. I attain my period exactly on the 28th or 29th daylight of my cycle. I have unprotected sex on.
Sine you took the Plan B pills, probably not.
you probably will but it will pinch some time because of the hormones being out of wack right immediately.
yes if u want correct date? take some pappaya previously 2 days
b4 period time.later u will be in correct date.and avoid sex near husband.
These are the consequences one faces for some slips. If you have unprotected sex on 8th day, probability of conceiving is 90% NIL. Why your gynac adviced to take the pills? Generally, we should avoid playing near nature and harmones. Now, do not give somebody a lift tension. Relax. After two to three months you will be typical. If you have access, drink Indian Mulberry fruit jucie for abotu 3 months to correct your harmonal inconsistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment