Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm a 50yr older woman and lately my breasts touch bigger than?

usual. My nipples are so tender that I can't bear to wear a bra or enjoy them touched. I'm not pregnant. Anyone else had this?I'm a 50yr older woman and lately my breasts touch bigger than?
Somehow its an interesting phenomena I notice with several of my women friends, their breasts got bigger (I am a woman too) similar to mine, maybe because we gain weight? more grease in our body than back? I think you can read give or take a few these symptoms in any menopause site or book.
conceivably your hormones are changing near the age..my wife had it evolve to her
Oh yes not very pleasant to own to deal near but speak to your doctor he maybe competent to help. Hopefully they will return to their commonplace size.though mine never have.
Is this a symptom of the menopause?

No comments:

Post a Comment