Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 3 weeks past due.. but I'm not preg and my hormone blood test are adjectives impeccable...What could be wrong?

I'm almost at 3 weeks late... HPT's be negative.. so I go to the Dr's last week to see what may be wrong.. (My husband and I are trying to concieve). The Dr thought it might be a hormone issue since I have no signs of preg and also no signs of a period coming... at adjectives. & I still don't. I got bloodwork done and the Dr's nurse told me that my hormones be 100% perfect.
I haven't gained/lost weightiness. I'm at a very able-bodied weight. I haven't be under stress... no drinking, sleeping or any kind of craving has changed.
My cycle is other between 28-32 days... so now I'm just about day 50.. nil like this have ever happened beforehand. Anyone have a similar experience or any thoughts?I'm 3 weeks past due.. but I'm not preg and my hormone blood test are adjectives impeccable...What could be wrong?
hi when i have my first child i missed my period and have 4 test adjectives coming back cynical then i started to quality ill not sick merely not well this go on for about six weeks and afterwards a period arrived so i thought o ably must just be hormones next the sickness started i went support to my GP and had another interview done and yes you guesses it i was pregnant not weeks months 5 to be prompt so i be shocked so test are not other correct so fingers crosses and hope it works out for you
im late too only just took test but unenthusiastic i think it might be a bladder infection i enjoy but what you are saying i really dont hold any answers for i would find a different doctor for 2nd opinion or ask for a re exam good luck

  • its wrong that
  • possible to see spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment