Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 30 and I own not have a length surrounded by 6 mos?

I had a tumor on disappeared ovary they took it out 3 yrs ago. I have deformity tissue, endemetocist, cyst on left ovary and fibroids.I'm 30 and I own not have a length surrounded by 6 mos?
if ur not pregnant u may be going through metopause. Go see a doctor and find out whats going on okay
Thats ok, my mother conceived and borned 3 children on 1/4th of 1 ovary! Yoy could be pregnant. Better run and jump grab a pregnancy theory test. You might wanna head to the ob/gyn too. Perhaps it is really really hasty menopause!
You need to discuss this near a doctor. It does not sound ordinary. The cyst may have recur or any other conditions may be present. Let the doctor run some routine tests.
I can't speak from experience, but my sister have very irregular period, they come several months apart. My other sister had cyst rupture on ovaries and it did not affect her cycle. I run it you have already ruled out the obvious-pregnancy? Return to the doctor who treated you for your other problems. Or own you and they are telling you it is DUB-or unexplained?

No comments:

Post a Comment