Monday, October 18, 2010

Im terrified, my nipples acquire complicated when i bring cold, is that typical??

plz someone tell me the truth!!Im terrified, my nipples acquire complicated when i bring cold, is that typical??
I do not know the medical explanation for this but it is totally typical. Everyone gets that.
Don't be worried; this is completely normal.
Yes, it is completly mundane.
Don't be scared.
totally mundane.
its completely and totally normal.. mine are concrete right now
This is completely commonplace - a normal human criticism; even male nipples draw from hard (though not as strong as female ones) when cold.
Just don't verbs about it.
yes, havent you hear people enunciate "i'm cold, my nipples are hard"
Yeah, it's completely normal. Just something that happen. It happens to guys too.
Yes, specifically completely normal. Everyone experiences it and it is a spontaneous effect that your body just have that you cannot control due to the amount of nerves in your nipples. It is zilch to be afraid of.
YES!! IT IS NORMAL BABY!!
FLAUNT IT! LOVE IT!! DON'T LOSE IT!
wait your a guy or girl? capably that happens to girls. I am not sure bout guys but whats the difference. Its a nipple.
I reckon your too young to own them Bro!
you better get them check Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment