Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm 10 but i enjoy cramps am i starting my term?

I'm 10 but i enjoy cramps am i starting my term?
It's possible. Everyone's body matures at different ages. I be eight, almost 9, when I first got my length. It could just be something you ate, though. Have you be noticing change in your body (i.e. pubic fuzz, breast growth)? Those are the tell-tale signs of puberty. If you haven't had any of those change, then you're probably not starting your spell.
it is possible...but somtimes w/ ur period u don't enjoy cramps...what did u have 4 lunch??that could b it
probably not. at 10, most girls aren't developped plenty for that. enjoy the one smaller quantity thing to verbs about for very soon. you'll have it for 40 yrs when you do catch it
Are you sure they are period cramps? Talk to your mom and if you hold them, sisters, to hear when they started and what they went through.
It is possible to start at 10. I never started until I be 12 or 13. But, a few of my friends started in 2nd and 3rd status. Your cramps may be just a simple stomach soreness or even just gas.
It could definatly be possible b/c i hold a friend who started her period at 9

No comments:

Post a Comment